INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OPEN
Relativity Management solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd, a multi-process management consulting & outsourcing company in payroll, taxation, compliance & accounting opens internship opportunities for eligible candidates.
Stream: Sales, Marketing Candidates will have real time experience & training on sales process, sales enablement, technologies used for sales & marketing, branding, pipeline flow & management, deal management, value selling among others. The candidates will also be required to undertake research, real-time assessment, customer feedback, online surveys to assess the current processes.
Stream: Finance, Taxation, Human Resources Candidates will be provided training in individual Taxation aspects of Income Tax act, 1961 & Finance Act 2014. The candidates are also required to undertake work based on the training provided do group learning, group activities & meet the program objectives. Real time exposure in finance, Taxation (or) HR department of corporate/MNCs will be part of the internship learning process.
What will the candidate learn?
- Few aspects Income Tax Act,1961& Finance Act 2014
- Team Engagement, Team handling, team activities
- Stress & time management
- Corporate culture & requirements
- Real time exposure in the streams chosen, learn & understand the basic process
What will eligible candidate get?
- Internship certificate [ one of the most prestigious, if you are looking for jobs in finance, taxation or HR domain]
- Possibility of a job at Relativity Management Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd – Terms and conditions applied.
Process of Selection:
- Eligibility – Final year (PG/UG students in Finance, Commerce, Math’s, ship or management domain).
- Written test (Aptitude, Logical, Basic Finance, Basic Computer, English)
- Group discussion & one to one interview
- General expectations: Excellent English – Written & Verbal, passion in the chosen stream, thinking & logical ability, attention to detail, ability to learn & grasp quickly.
26th, 27th, & 29th December 2014
30th December 2014
|Internship start date||
2nd January 2015
7th January 2015
|Internship end date||
Mid/ Late March 2015
Mid/ Late March 2015